Saturday, January 21, 2012

ballast



ballast

my past fits into a bin
in three separate clothed sizes
the stoned the sexed the overgrown
& felt under

my variety of lies,
they squint
fall out of me like prizes
the computer virus
the computer spams
she pans and pants and pots
the commuter spasms

fucks the fall! & the decent

all i have is
all i have
all i have felled
or falling even
ever eventually
weathered
or wanted
exposed
among
the elements of friend
and don’t foe this up
and don’t admit this fall
you fallen heart you felt me up
i’ve tumbled to my own demure
for better yet it's chaste it's worse
forget by forgiven
think of him
or her
think of this
or them
and that too
blame me for
numb luck
struck doubt
trucked off
lost cows
it is serious
it is seriously
all my fault
this singular circularity
this that doesn’t die
i’ll go blonde trying
and blue to deny it
here it is it never left me
and i i i it it it
can’t be ringedly written
or resembling wrongth
you must be shaded in fields of wine
and acres of grape juice
will suck thumbs again
will suck thumbs again
in silence will suck
this thump
thump
thump
up

2007

No comments:

Post a Comment