Monday, December 9, 2019

honey

from the proof of the honey by salwa al neimi

"the desire for knowledge fuels my desire for men. no, my desire for men fuels my desire for knowledge. to learn, by myself, about desire and pleasure, to learn about others, and about the world. after the thinker, i began to judge every new man in my life based on his pedagogical qualities above all. the more a man teaches me, the more i love him. after the thinker, i could no longer put up with a man who couldn't teach me.

for me, the pleasure of learning went along with the pleasure of sex. the center of pleasure and the center of knowledge got mixed up with each other in my head and fused together inseparably. my sexual curiosity grew deeper, deep as an abyss: those who cross my path cannot help but fall into it."

No comments:

Post a Comment